Saturday, January 19, 2008

Worst blogger EVER!


Ceviche, Fory Fay, Arequipa
Originally uploaded by fake fotos

Whoah, how long has it been? I don´t even remember.

Here´s a picture of the most amazing ceviche I consumed on
this trip. Perhaps I picked this pic as I can still remember the flavor;
maybe because I ate that red pepper on top and I still very much
remember that.

Arequipa. Let´s see... dig deep in the memory box. Very colonial.

How´s that?

Cobble stone streets swarming with yellow taxis.

Lots of colonial churches, lots of tourists.

The food was great. Also had some incredible anticucho de corazón,
shiskabob of beef heart.

Apparently the sun is extra strong in Arequipa. That or they all have really bad eyesight. On one street there were three or four blocks in which EVERY store was an "Optica."

Alrighty, then. On to Cusco, the bellybutton of the world.

No comments: